Pacifica’s insights in the local real estate market allows its acquisitions team to focus on properties that generate alpha returns through a diversified approach, while working with select lending institutions in each regional market. Pacifica is currently focusing on primary and secondary market investments and on ground-up construction in the residential and hospitality sectors, with equity investments between $5 M and $30 M.
- Successful track record of creating alpha returns without leverage;
- Experience in a broad range of real estate services and asset classes;
- Seasoned management team with the ability to recognize market opportunities;
- Superior accounting and reporting practices;
- Exemplary due diligence and acquisition execution.
- Residential 50% 50%
- Industrial and Retail 28% 28%
- Hospitality and Leisure 12% 12%
- Land 10% 10%